GREY SOAP ARGAN & ORANGE / 100% NATURAL /
Highly concentrated potassium soap in the form of a thick paste with the scent of sweet and relaxing orange. It is made by hand from 100% saponified unrefined, exclusively cold-pressed, cosmetic linseed oil and rapeseed oil. Refined in the subsequent production process with organic argan oil and essential orange oil from our offer. Thanks to the unique ingredients and high fat content (approx. 96-98%), it has a significant amount of unsaturated fatty acids omega-3, omega-6, omega 9, and natural vitamin E.
- Soap with strong regenerative properties is perfect for the care of aging skin.
- It gently cleanses, deeply cleanses, moisturizes and firms the skin.
- Recommended for washing the body and hair.
HOW TO USE:
- Washing hands – apply a small amount of soap between your hands under running water.
- Shower – apply an appropriate amount of soap in a thin layer on a moistened body avoiding the eye area, then rinse after 1-2 minutes. You can apply the soap on the sponge in a traditional way.
- Bath – it is a liquid soap concentrate, dissolve about 10 grams of soap in a bathtub filled with 1/3 of warm water. Bath time up to 20 minutes. The soap will relax your bath.
- It has an intense orange scent and the argan oil content will moisturize and firm your skin.
- Soaking feet – add about 10 grams of soap to a bowl filled with warm water, soak your feet for 15-30 minutes. The soap perfectly softens hardened epidermis and regenerates cracked skin on the feet.
- After the treatment, in order to increase the effects, it is worth moisturizing the feet with your favorite one of ours oil, for example Argan oil.
- Hair wash – apply a small amount of soap to damp hair. After soap, rinse your head by tilting it back.
- Liquid soap – Dissolve concentrated soap in hot water (+/- 70 degrees C), preferably distilled in a 1: 2 ratio (50 grams of soap per 100 ml of water).
Dry, sensitive, damaged and aging skin.
Potassium Linseeddate, Potassium Canola Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Dulucis Oil, Parfum, Limonene.
ALL ETJA SOAPS ARE HANDMADE BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS, WITHOUT PRESERVATIVES!
* Why Potassium Soap? Potassium soaps cleanse, moisturize and don’t dry out the skin better compared to sodium bar and commercial liquid soaps. Why is based on linseed and rapeseed oil? We are not aware of any other fats that would be as beneficial in skin care as linseed oil and rapeseed oil used in the soap manufacture. The soap contains essential unsaturated fatty acids “EFA”, which are one of the most valuable ingredients on the list of important factors for the human body, and natural vitamin E, which delays the aging process of the skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.