GERANIUM OIL / Pelargonium Graveolens Oil /
Natural oil obtained from the flowers of the appropriate type of pelargonium.
- It has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Regulates the body’s hormonal balance.
- It prevents fluid retention, and by stimulating the immune system, it is twice as effective in combating cellulite.
- It has a calming and toning effect on the nervous system, adds energy and soothes headaches.
- Geranium oil is often used in the treatment of herpes, the so-called cold and with fungal infections.
- It repels insects and has anti-smoking properties.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural
Each Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatological tested.
Calming, helps to remove cellulite, anti-depressant, anti-infectious, antiseptic, fungicidal, anti-inflammatory, toning, soothes premenstrual pain.
HOW TO USE
- Self- massage (diluted in natural base oils),
- Aromatherapy bath,
- Fragrance additive for perfumes,
- Room aromatization – aroma fireplace, diffuser, spray atomizer
- Soaking the feet,
- Directly on herpes, so-called cold.
Strong, sweet, long-lasting fragrance
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH OIL
Bergamot, lemon, juniper, mandarin, patchouli, orange, sandalwood, tea tree, rosewood.
Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use internally (orally).
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.