NATURAL LEMONGRASS OIL / Cymbopogon Flexousus Herb Oil /
Natural essential oil obtained from grasses of the grasshopper bent in the process of steam distillation.
- It has an intense lemon scent.
- It has anti-rheumatic, anti-acne, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- When inhaled, it widens the airways and stimulates the respiratory center.
- It clears the sinuses, liquefying the residual mucus secretion.
- It has a strong disinfecting effect on the skin and respiratory system.
- It works well in the care of acne, oily or glandular skin, opens pores, stops excessive sweating.
- Its antipruritic effect reduces the urge to scratch and rub the skin.
- It is an excellent insect repellent, its intense smell keeps flies and other insects away from our home.
- Refreshes and sanitizes the air.
All essential oils products offered by ETJA are 100% natural
Antiseptic, antifungal, anti-rheumatic, anti-acne, anti-inflammatory
HOW TO USE
• Inhalations – opens the sinuses, making breathing easier
• Aromatherapy – aroma fireplace, diffuser, spray mist
• Bath – stimulates blood circulation in peripheral vessels, has a calming effect, reduces rheumatic and muscular pains, removes fatigue and insomnia.
•Natural laundry additive with action disinfecting and giving freshness
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH LEMONGRASS OIL
Geranium, lavender, oregano, sage, lemon, lemon balm, citronella
Avoid contact with the eyes. Always use diluted on the skin!
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.