PEPPERMINT OIL / Mentha Piperita Oil /
Natural oil obtained from the leaves, young shoots and flowers of peppermint in the process of steam distillation.
- Its strong scent has a stimulating effect on the body.
- It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic and refreshing properties.
- Many properties of the oil are due to the presence of menthol, which acts on the cold receptors in the skin, creating a feeling of coolness.
- It soothes rheumatic ailments.
- It is widely used in the treatment of respiratory and digestive diseases.
- Used in inhalations, it works perfectly in case of a runny nose, facilitating breathing and as an expectorant it eliminates colds and coughs.
- In massage, the oil is used for gastric problems.
- It stimulates the digestive system, helps with indigestion and nausea, and also soothes cramps and abdominal colic.
- The oil improves mood, refreshes the mind and body, gives self-confidence and helps with concentration.
- It repels most insects.
- Increases the body’s resistance.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural.
Each Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatological tested.
Antiseptic, bactericidal, anti-infective, analgesic, it relieves symptoms of colds, cough, runny nose and infections of the upper respiratory tract.
HOW TO USE
inhalations for colds and gamespie
aromatherapy bath – has a warming and anti-rheumatic effect and has a positive effect on the respiratory system. Cooling effect in summer,
Cool shower in summer – combine 2/3 drops with two pumps of base oil (about 2 ml) and rub into moist skin of the whole body,
forehead compresses for headaches,
sausage (cleansing acne skin),
warming massage – add a very small amount to your favorite base oils .
Strongly refreshing, spicy, peppery scent
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH OIL
Eucalyptus, lemon, rosemary, lavender, pine.
Avoid contact with the eyes. Use in small amounts with each treatment. Using peppermint oil too often can disturb your sleep. For external use.
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.