PINE OIL / Pinus Sylvestris Oil /
Natural oil is obtained from the needles of Scots pine.
- It has antiseptic properties in infections of the respiratory tract and sinuses.
- It has a stimulating and refreshing effect on the tired mind.
- It removes the symptoms of fatigue, nervous exhaustion and neuralgia.
- It can reduce excessive perspiration and stimulate circulation. Thanks to its warming properties,
- it can soothe symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis.
- It has an expectorant, bactericidal and disinfecting effect, which is why it is often used for inhalation.
- It increases the body’s resistance, widens the respiratory tract and facilitates breathing.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural.
Each Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatologically tested.
Antiseptic, bactericidal, deodorizing, anti-infective, analgesic, warming, toning, relieves upper respiratory tract infections and symptoms of colds, cough, runny nose, mildly stimulating.
HOW TO USE
- inhalation in case of upper respiratory tract infection,
- aromatherapy bath – with the addition of a few drops of pine oil, used for colds, runny nose, aches and throats.
- it is helpful in cystitis and prostate problems,
- massage – recommended for joint and muscle pains,
- air aromatization – aroma fireplace, diffuser, spray atomizer.
A light, fresh, resinous, woody fragrance
GOOD POSITION WITH OIL
Lemon, cedar, tea tree, juniper, rosemary, lavender, mint, spruce.
It must not be used by pregnant and lactating women. For external use.
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.