SIBERIAN WHITE FIR OIL / Abies Sibirica Oil /
Natural oil is obtained from carefully selected twigs of a special variety of Siberian white fir. This fir grows only in ecologically pristine areas of the Far East. Research has proven that conch oil contains a wealth of medicinal ingredients, including large amounts of medicinal phytocides that have an impact on human health. Phytocides are natural substances with bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal properties.
- Essential oil supports antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral treatments.
- They strengthen the human immune system and mobilize it to fight the disease.
- Natural Siberian White Fir oil has a number of unusual properties, has a strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, cleanses the body of toxic substances, and relieves symptoms of rheumatic disease.
- Improves metabolism and improves mood.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural.
Each Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatologically tested.
Antiseptic, anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, relieves upper respiratory tract infections.
- Classical massage, therapeutic massage of the whole body – diluted in a natural base oil,
- Air aromatization – aroma fireplace, diffuser, spray atomizer,
- Inhalation – add a few drops of essential oil to the warm water and inhale the vapors, soak the tissues,
- Bath – adding a few drops to the bathtub will relax tense muscles. Bath time 15-20 minutes,
- Soaking the feet and hands – effective in the fight against mycosis.
Average, mildest of the resin fragrances
A sharp, fresh, woody fragrance
Colorless, light yellow
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH OIL
Cedar, lemon, eucalyptus, lavender, juniper.
Avoid contact with the eyes. For external use.
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.