GREY SOAP LAVENDER / 100% NATURAL /
Highly condensed potassium soap (fat content 96-98%) in the form of a thick paste with the aroma of relaxing medical lavender. Manufactured by hand from 100% saponified unrefined, exclusively cold-pressed, cosmetic linseed oil and rapeseed oil. Refined in a later production process with sweet almonds oil (cold pressed) and natural lavender oil.
- It contains EFAs, vitamins from groups A, B1, B2, B6, D and E.
- Soap with moisturizing and soothing properties.
- It soothes irritations, gently moisturizes and protects the skin from drying out.
- Lavender oil content cleans the skin of bacteria that cause skin infections.
- Perfect for shaving, it is easy to apply, softens the stubble well and protects against irritation.
- Recommended for washing the whole body and hair.
HOW TO USE:
- Washing hands – apply a small amount of soap between your hands under running water.
- Shower – apply the right amount of soap in a thin layer on a moistened body, avoiding the eye area. Then rinse off the soap after 1-2 minutes. You can apply the soap on the sponge in a traditional way.
- Bath – it’s concentrate liquid soap, dissolve about 10 grams of soap in a bathtub filled with 1/3 of warm water. Bath time up to 20 minutes. The soap gives the bath a relaxing scent of lavender.
- Soaking the feet – add about 10 grams of soap to a bowl filled with warm water, soak the feet for 15-30 minutes. The soap has a keratoplastic effect, i.e. it softens hardened epidermis and gently moisturizes. After the treatment, to increase the effects, it is worth rubbing the feet with your favorite carrier oil for example: Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil
- Washing your hair – apply a small amount of soap to damp hair, after 1 minute rinse your head by tilting it back.
- Soap liquid – dissolve concentrated soap in hot water (+/- 70 degrees C, preferably distilled) in a ratio of 1: 2. Example: Dissolve 50 grams of soap in 100 ml of water. Pour into a dispenser bottle.
For all skin types
Potassium Linseeddate, Potasium Canola Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Dulcis Oil, Lawendula Angustyifolia oil, Linalol p>
ALL ETJA SOAPS ARE HANDMADE BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS, WITHOUT PRESERVATIVES!
* Why Potassium Soap? Potassium soaps cleanse, moisturize and don’t dry out the skin better compared to sodium bar and commercial liquid soaps. Why based on linseed and rapeseed oil? We are not aware of any other fats that would have such beneficial effects in skin care as linseed oil and rapeseed oil used in the soap factory. The soap contains essential fatty acids “EFA” which are one of the most valuable ingredients on the list of important elements for the human body and natural vitamin E, which delays the aging process of the skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.