Henna of Rajasthan BAQ
Henna is obtained by grinding Lawsonii Inermis leaves. It is a monsoon harvest from the fields of Indian Rajasthan. The henna package protects against light, and it’s biodegradable. It is BAQ (Body Art Quality) henna – the highest quality, three times grounded, also suitable for coloring the body.
Henna is a product for natural coloring hair, natural conditioning and hair care. Henna Rajasthani gives the hair beautiful, deep shades (depending on the accessories – reddish, reds and chestnuts. It is also suitable for building browns.) Visibly thickens and adds shine to the hair, giving it a beautiful, vivid color.
How to use:
- Put henna powder into a glass bowl, add warm water and stir to paste consistency. Cover with plast foil and leave in a warm place for 12 hours, to develop color. If you don’t want the color to develop, you can simply start applying the mixture on your hair
- Apply some coconut oil or other fat oil or cream to your hair line, ears and neck, to keep them protected from coloring
- Wear gloves and start applying the mixture to your hair with an application brush. Starts from the root and make a way to the tips
- Wrap each section of hair with henna around the top of the head, so that you will end with a hair bun
- Once all of your hair are covered with henna, wrap hair with plastic foil tightly, and then warm towel
- Wait with mixture on your hair, minimum 2 hours
- Rinse henna with warm water until water will be clear, don’t shampoo hair, don’t use conditioner
- Leave hair naturally to dry
- After 24-48 hours (recommended for best results) you can wash your hair with shampoo, now you can use some oils for hair, to nourish them and make them smooth (We recommend using one of our oils: argan, linseed or jojoba)
Ingredients: 100% Natural Henna Leaves Prowder (Lawsonia Inermis)
The purest henna (100% Lawsonia Inermis) without any chemical, No PPD, No additives or herbal fillers.
- This is a natural product, we recommend that you do a skin allergy test before use, to prevent any allergic reaction depending on your personal sensitivity. Apply a small amount of henna paste behind the ear. Rinse off with water once the paste is dry.
- Wait 24 hours, and if no symptoms appear by then, you can start the henna treatment.
Country of Origin: India
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.