LAVENDER OIL / Lavendula Angustifolia Oil /
Natural oil obtained from fresh lavender flower heads.
- It has the ability to restore balance to all body systems.
- It accelerates the healing of wounds, skin irritations and burns, including sunburn.
- It has sedative and antidepressant properties, reduces insomnia and nervous tension.
- It has an analgesic effect in rheumatism, ear inflammation and migraine.
- It has a bactericidal, fungicidal and insecticidal effect (it repels moths, insects and soothes the effects of bites).
- It kills the bacteria that cause the skin infection, while smoothing it, reducing wrinkles and reducing the overproduction of sebum.
- Inhaling lavender oil has wonderful relaxing properties for both the body and mind.
- Lavender oil is considered to be a balancing agent for emotions, uplifting the spirit, alleviating depression and balancing inner disharmony.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural.
Each Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatological tested.
ACTION – LAVENDER OIL
Antispasmodic, bactericidal, anti-infectious, analgesic, antidepressant, anti-rheumatic, anti-toxic, antiseptic, detoxifying, stimulating, helps with sleep disorders and soothes headaches, accelerates the healing of burns and wounds, has a calming effect.
HOW TO USE
- Relaxing massage – add a few drops of your favorite base oil and massage selected parts of the body,
- Aromatherapy bath – cleansing and regenerating properties of the skin, a delicate fragrance has a relaxing effect,
- Gentle massage of the head around the temples,
- Cold compress (forehead / neck),
- Soaking the feet,
- Air aromatization – aroma fireplace, diffuser, spray atomizer,
- Additive to base oils, creams, vegetable butters and lotions,
- Hair care – combats dandruff,
- Often used in the perfume industry,
- Direct use in the fight against inflammation of the skin, eczema.
A sweet, light, floral fragrance
Slightly yellowish or colorless
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH LAVENDER OIL
Lemon, Cedar, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Tea Tree, Caraway, Rosemary, Cumin, Mint.
Actually, the oil has no contraindications, even undiluted, it does not cause major irritation .
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle, at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.