No products in the cart.
Macerate from Arnica Montana
OIL FROM ARNICA MONATANA (MACERATE) / Arnica Montana in Helianthus Annuus Oil /
The highest quality macerate obtained by maceration of flowers Mountain Arnica. It contains fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins A and E.
* It is perfectly absorbed,
* It improves circulation and relaxes the muscles,I
* In addition, the oil has anti-cellulite properties,
* Helps fight acne,
* Supports the care of vascular skin
* Increases elasticity,
* Smoothens and cares for the skin.
* It soothes aching joints, reduces swelling and is effective in reducing bruises and bruises.
* Suitable for all skin types, especially delicate, coupe rose and problematic.
Capacity: 50 ml with a practical dosing pump.
Only 1 left in stock
MACERATE FROM ARNICA MONTANA / Arnica Montana in Helianthus Annuus Oil /
Top-quality macerate obtained by maceration of arnica flowers in cold-pressed sunflower oil BIO (1: 3). It contains fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins A and E. Due to the content of chlorogenic acid, it has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Increases flexibility, smoothens and nourishes. It is perfectly absorbed, it is very gentle and leaves the skin thoroughly cleansed and smooth. It soothes aching joints, reduces swelling and is effective in reducing bruises and bruises. Thanks to the content of flavonoids, it improves circulation and relaxes the muscles. In addition, the oil has anti-cellulite properties, helps fight acne, and supports the care of vascular skin. Suitable for all skin types, especially delicate and problematic.
HOW TO USE
- use directly on the skin of the whole body and face
- additive to cosmetic raw materials as an active substance in an amount up to 15-20%
- massage (especially after exercise) – addition to an oil base, e.g. sweet almond oil, jojoba gold BIO, apricot kernel oil
- for the care of tired legs and for swelling
- component of creams, ointments, lotions and compresses for bruises and bruises
- use instead of milk for cleansing, washing and removing makeup
- addition to a regenerative and moisturizing bath
- oils lotions and lotions for dry and damaged hair
Store in a cool place or at room temperature without direct sunlight
Cosmetic oil (MACERAT) Etja is a natural product. The influence of seasonal weather changes can produce slight variations in color, odor and density.
Comments:do not use during pregnancy and lactation. Before application, it is recommended to carry out an allergy test.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.