Multani Mitti Clay or Gile Multani, it is a type of mineral, initially obtained from the regions of Multan. That’s why it is named as Gile Multani.
It is mined in an open quarry. India is known to possess a large reservoir of fuller’s earth, majorly in Rajasthan.
In appearance, it is white to yellowish gray in color and mostly available in powder form. This is a tasteless and odorless clay. Due to its great absorbent and astringent properties, it is used in various cosmetic products to provide skin a smooth and even-toned texture.
Multani Mitti Powder For Body, Face And Hair:
– Exfoliates your dull and dead skin
– Tightens open pores
– Treats white and blackheads
– Mitigates acne problem
– Controls excessive sebum production
– Improves skin complexion
– Curing dandruff
– Reduce hair fall
– Reduce wrinkles
– Conditions hair and maintain scalp health
Ingredients: 100% Natural Multani Mitti (Fuller´s Earth)
No Chemicals, No PPD, 100%natural, Fine sifted
How to use:
- For hair: Mix well Multani Mitti with water and stir the paste. Apply it on hair and massage gently, so it also applies on scalp. Wait for 30 minutes and wash normally.
- For skin: Preparation the same as for hair. You can also add to the mixture: yogurt, rose water, honey or milk. Leave paste on skin for 10-15 minutes and rinse with water.
- Use twice a week will be advisable for best results achieved!
- This is a Natural product, a skin test would be recommended to avoid any reaction due to individual sensitivity. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wash it off once it dries.
- Wait 24 hours, if no reaction occur, then it is safe for use.
For external use only.
Country of Origin: India
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.