Our cold pressed oil is 100% organic from Moroccan Prickly Pear.
Opuntia Ficus Indica, known as Prickly Pear Seed Oil certified by Ecocert and USDA Organic.
This is absolutely “Miracle Plant”, can survive with very little water and still produce healthy fruit. The Prickly Pear Cactus contains small black seeds, from which the oil is extracted.
It takes nearly 30 kilograms of seed, or 8 tonne of the fruit, to produce just one litre of oil!
Seeds extracted by hand, then wash thoroughly before drying it in the North African sunshine.
This oil benefits the skin with it’s exceptional hydrating, and anti-aging properties.
Oil contains the most Vitamin E of any beauty oil on the market (150 % more than Argan Oil), and the highest percentage of unsaturated fatty acids (88 %).
Prickly Pear contains the highest levels of Betalains of any known plant (more than Acai, Pomegranate, Blueberries, Gogi). Betalains are super antioxidants with powerful anti-aging effects. It also extremaly rich in vitamin K, which can lighten your dark spots and undereye circles.
* restores elasticity and brightens the complexion
* reduces redness and hyper-pigmentation.
* nourishes, moisturizes and softens the skin
* tightens pores
* brightens dark spots
* lighten dark under-eye circles
* slows skin aging and prevent wrinkles
* ideal for sensitive skin
Prickly pear oil is characterized by a high content of unsaturated fatty acids, mainly Omega-6 (essential in the process of moisturizing and protecting the skin against external factors). The oil acts as the most effective antioxidant and fat-soluble “killer” of free radicals.
Prickly Pear Oil:
- improves tension,
- skin tone and ensures its hydration when it is dry and dehydrated.
- Strengthens and seals the epidermal lipid barrier,
- soothes irritations and strengthens the skin’s immune system,
- stimulates the natural processes of its regeneration.
- It improves the appearance of acne-prone skin.
- The oil has a luxurious, velvety texture.
All in all Prickly Pear Oil is an excellent addition to your skin care routine.
It should be applied to clean skin at night to facilitate the absorption of the oil while you sleep.
Certifie par MA- BIO- 154
USDA- NOP Certified Organic by Ecocert SA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.