STAINING CROCKET (Carthamus tinctorius)
Annual plant species from the Asteraceae family. It comes from the areas of India and the Middle East. The white and yellow stem reaches 1.3 meters in height. The flowers on the crown are intensely orange. A dry, non-cracking fruit with a leathery pericarp in which there is a loosely arranged seed. The plant is grown for dyes and precious oil for the production of cosmetics, especially soap products.
BIO SAFFLOWER OIL / Carthamus Tinciorius Oil /
Unrefined, cold-pressed, organic version of Carthamus Tinctorius safflower oil.
- It contains the highest amount of linoleic acid of all vegetable oils. In addition, it contains oleic acid and palmitic acid, as well as vitamins A and E in their natural form.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces blemishes and pollution.
- Absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy film.
- When used properly, it strengthens the strands from the bulbs to the ends.
- It has a positive effect on the hair follicles, making the hair stronger, nourished and less falling out. After using it, the hair is much better curled, shiny, flexible, it is not burdened, it is smooth and pleasant to the touch.
- Intended for oily skin with acne and combination skin.
Etja BIO Safflower Oil is made of ecological raw materials and 100% natural. He has the BCS DE-ӦKO certificate and registration in the CPNP database. The product has been dermatological tested.
HOW TO USE
- Can be used directly on the skin
- As an addition to cosmetics intended for oily skin with acne, combination skin (with a tendency to oily).
- Some sources say it inhibits hair growth after epilation. After depilation, apply the oil and wait for it to absorb. When applied locally, it damages the hair follicles
- Skin softening bath. Pour 10 ml of oil into a tub filled with 1/3 warm water.
Always close the bottle after use and store in a cool and dark place.
States of America
* Etja cosmetic oil is a natural product. The influence of seasonal weather changes may produce slight variations in color, odor and density.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.